Wednesday, September 30, 2015

New York FIlm Festival 2015 Projections: Program 9

A
mixed collection of technology themed films has some winners and some meh ones

RADIO AT NIGHT - very beautiful marriage of image to music

ALL THAT IS SOLID- an examination of the electronic recycling, the internet and other stuff made up of bits from the internet. Not my cup of tea.

MAD LADDERS- The words of a prophet mixed to clouds, electronic music and altered performance footage. I could have done without the prophet speaking

ERYSICHTHON- I was given a link to the film but no password to access it.

SLOW ZOOM LONG PAUSE-A female voice speaks as we see random images. It lost me after about five minutes

HYPERLINKS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN- real cool, often quite stunning look at the lives of digital agents or something. I'm not sure, but it is head trip and worth catching.


This collections screens twice on October 4. For tickets and more information go here


No comments:

Post a Comment