Friday, August 7, 2015

Fantasia Shorts 3

Final of my Fantasia review posts is also the last of three looks at Fantasia shorts. A mixed bag of shorts- a good, a pointless and one of the best films I've seen in 2015.

MIZBRUK
A boy helps his younger sister with monster that keeps showing up in her room.

This is a solid little (family) thriller thats perfect for kids who like scary stuff. Its a great film with a cool monster.

SHUT IN
A woman enters a virtual world to interview a man who has lived in the virtual world for years

You've been here. You've done this.

I was so underwhelmed by the film I wasn't going to mention it at all but two weeks on I decided to say it's nothing special before moving on.

SKULD (Guilt)
A woman deals with the horror of guilt

This film will fuck you up.

I think that about sums it up.I  really can't say more than that other than it maybe one of the best films I've seen in 2015

I need to see it again and write it up long form. Right now I'm too messed up to attempt it. Mostly I need daylight- its night as I write this and I need daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment