Sunday, October 31, 2010

An Unseen Films Halloween Trick:Decietful Storm (2008)

This is a bonus review of one of the worst films of the 21st century. Its a film that is easily one of the worst films of the last 25 years. I don't want to hurt myself by going back into the painful place that this film put me in so I'm going to repost my IMDB review as a warning to anyone who might see this on the rental shelf:

One of the truly worst films of 2008 (perhaps decade, I won't suggest century) concerns a marriage in trouble. There's all sorts of infidelity and unhappiness that has a nice big moral at the end.

If you're going to preach to me I really wish that you'd do so in a manner that engaged me rather than annoyed me. This is based on an uplifting play that I hope played better on the stage than it does on screen.

Certainly I hope it was better acted then this waste of my time. I think the deceit of the title is the idea that this isn't time you will regret that you'll never ever get back.

Zero out of 10. Consider it 90 minutes badly spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment